Before you start the ideal temps should be between 60°F (15°C) TO 90°F(32°C). Installing your decals in temperatures below recommend will dramatically affect the ability for you decal to stick. If temps are below required please heat the surface with a heat gun or blow dryer prior to install. (Do not overheat)
1- Making Tape
2 – Squeegee (plastic card ex. Points card/Credit Card
3- Cutting Tool (ex Scissors, Exact O knife)
4 – Window Cleaner (No Windex or Ammonia Base)
5- Paper Towel
Step By Step Instructions
- Clean application surface thoroughly.
- Dry the surface well until it completely dry.
- Place the decal on your desired location and place masking tape across center from top to bottom to hold in place.
- Flip the right side of the decal up and pull backing paper off exposing the sticky side of the decal.
- Cut the backing off at the where the tape starts.
- Bring the decal from middle to right slowly.. apply firm pressure with your thumb (or with squeegee/card) and rub graphic area center out edges forcing all the air out.
- Remove the your masking tape
- Repeat Step 6 but from middle to left
- Now apply the squeegee (card) from middle up and middle down to remove air bubbles throughout the whole decal (do this a few times)
- Let the decal sit for a 20 minutes (if applied in warm temps. Let it sit overnight during cold weathers) Then slowly remove the transfer tape off.
- Important note! If you’ve installed the decal on you vehicle please wait minimum 48 hrs before washing your vehicle
STICKERHAVEN.CO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS MADE DURING THE APPLICATION AND INSTALLATION OF OUR PRODUCTS. IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW OUR APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES. WE WILL NOT REPLACE DECALS THAT HAVE BEEN SCRATCHED, MANGLED, WRINKLED, RIPPED, TORN OR RUINED DURING INSTALLATION.